Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sometimes Life Doesn't Seem Fair

I have always been trying to get the most out of my life here on earth. It is always sad when someone passes from this life sooner than expected, but this man Randy Paush gives us a good example of how we can live our lives. Professor Randy Paush was a computer science professor whose "last lecture" about facing terminal cancer became a best-selling book. He passed away last week due to pancreatic cancer.
If you haven't seen his lecture online already I suggest that you watch it and read the book which provides a bit of background information to better understand the man and his story. Very inspiring. Great advice.





2 comments:

little miss erika said...

i am almost done with his book. what an honest man. reading the book made me rather excited about things.

especially disneyland. (two weeks! yeahhhh!)

Fluvian said...

I enjoyed the book a lot.